After a ridiculously long blogging hiatus, we are back! True to our name, the last two months have been a whirlwind.Here is a quick sequential list of the highlights (most of which we’ll post about in more detail):
- Front Yard Project – PROGRESS! We are getting closer to completion as Chris spends every available evening/early morning working on the yard (table saw at 5:30 am… be glad you’re not our neighbor).
- Chris Snip Snip – Baby #3 is definitely our grand finale… According to Chris, his “procedure” was “more painful than childbirth” – thank God men don’t have to deliver babies.
- Drew Faith Dattola – Born May 31 2014 at 7lb 15oz & 19″ tall, 6 days late and born 40 min after we arrived at the hospital. She is perfect.
- Handicap Frenchie – Quaz is officially sporting his “wheels” every day. Is anyone interested in a disabled French Bulldog???
- Bugs. Bed Bugs – Gross. Disgusting. EXPENSIVE. Washed EVERY fabric item in our house, tented it, and moved in with my parents for a week… with a one week old – FUN.
- Minivan – We left our ego somewhere at Methodist hospital…. seriously.
- Road Trip(s) – With less than two months of Maternity leave remaining, we are attempting to cram as many family trips in as possible. Next up: 20+ hours of Honda Odyssey bliss with 3 kids under 4
HIS LUCKY SOCKS HAVE NEW MEANING…
BEAUTIFUL BABY DREW @ 3 DAYS OLD
OUR LEAST FAVORITE WAY TO SPEND $2,0o0
FIRST ROAD TRIP IN THE ODYSSEY
CONVICT LAKE, Fourth of July Weekend
Such a beautiful family cannot wait for more updates 🙂
Love your blogs and pictures.